21st December and the shortest, and therefore darkest day of the year has been and gone! This is good news as it means we now have longer days and more light to look forward to. Here are the top 5 things we are looking forward to as the nights start drawing out:
- No more trying to beat the clock, getting the horses in before it gets dark
- Goodbye torches and tramping around in the dark early mornings and evenings
- Hello evening hacks – can’t beat it!
- Turning your horse out – without rugs! Remember that?!
- Feeling as though you are coming alive again – farewell winter hibernation, spring zest – bring it on!
What are you looking forward to? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or comment below!