It’s camp season and many Pony Clubs are getting into the swing of it this week. As you head off to camp, here are 5 top tips on how to win (and lose!) friends at camp!
- Share your tuck! Everyone’s going with a stash of goodies for the inevitable midnight feasts – make sure you’re not caught as a secret nibbler keeping the choccies to yourself – it won’t go down well!!
- Best to name your gear – who wants a showdown with a mate when you suspect them of nicking your wellies cos they look exactly the same as yours?
- Do your fair share of the chores – no one likes a slacker especially if it’s group work.
- Be modest when you win and gracious when you lose – bragging and moaning are big no-no’s
- Try and shower at least once! That combo of human body odour and horse manure’s not great – even at camp – honestly!